Phone: 717-509-4487 x110
- Was signed by the New York Mets out of Middle Georgia JC as a 45th round pick in 1999.
- Was the New York-Penn League Pitcher of the Year with Brooklyn in 2001. Went 9-3 with a 1.34 ERA.
- Was fourth in the South Atlantic League with a 2.43 ERA in 2002.
- Joined the Barnstormers in 2005 as the number five starter in the inaugural rotation.
- Threw the first complete game shutout in franchise history, August 17, 2005 at Newark.
- Is the only player to have spent 10 Atlantic League seasons with one team.
- Is the ALPB’s all-time leader with 374 pitching appearances.
- Is Lancaster’s all-time leader with 603.2 innings pitched. His total of 325 strikeouts ranks second.
- Posted a 31-24 all-time mark with the Barnstormers. Is one win shy of Dwayne Pollok’s franchise record 32.
- Is one of only two players (Scott Patterson the other) to have been on both of Lancaster’s championship squads at any point. Peeples is the only person with the club during both post-seasons.
- Only Kevin Baez (18), Brett Jodie (16) and Sparky Lyle (15) have spent more seasons as a player or full-time member of the coaching staff of one Atlantic League team.
- Became the bench coach and baseball operations manager in 2015 and the field manager in 2017.
- Was named Atlantic League Manager of the Year in his first season at the helm.
- 2017 (Lancaster) W: 76 L: 64 Pct. .543
- 2018 (Lancaster) W: 74 L: 52 Pct. . 587
Watch the Player Injury Story by Orthopedics Associates of Lancaster: