Guest Experience / Social Distancing
- Sections 25 and 26 will be reserved for fans who would like to practice social distancing while watching the game. All other sections will be open for ticket purchases as in previous years.
- The concessions areas at Clipper Magazine Stadium will be cashless. We will only accept credit cards.
- We strongly encourage you to purchase admission online. You will receive a confirmation email which you can print or present using a touchless process.
- Tickets printed from home or digital tickets from attendee’s mobile phones will be scanned at entry.
- Clipper Magazine Stadium has increased the frequency and scope of cleaning and sanitizing between events as well as between guests at events. This includes the cleaning of all flat surfaces, including but not limited to concessions counters, drink rails, door handles, and restroom sinks and counters.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been added in high-traffic areas on all levels of the ballpark, including both public areas and employee offices.
- Clipper Magazine Stadium has implemented the use of CDC/PA Department Of Health approved disinfection solutions that will be used to disinfect surfaces throughout the venue prior to, during, and after events.
Food & Beverage
- No outside food and beverage items are permitted.