Waiver of Liability License: The holder of this ticket voluntarily assumes all risks and acknowledges the danger associated with entering Clipper Magazine Stadium for a baseball game or other event. Risk of injury exists at all times whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the game or other event and may result without limitation from thrown or batted balls, and/or bats leaving the field of play and entering the seating areas, playgrounds, concourses and all other public areas.
Lancaster Baseball Club, LLC (the “Club”) Dakota Baseball, the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball Clubs, Inc, Member clubs of the League, The Redevelopment Authority of the County of Lancaster, and Lancaster County, and, without limitation, their respective officials, employees, players and representatives, are not liable for injuries, expenses, claims, or liabilities resulting from or related to attending events at Clipper Magazine Stadium, including, but not limited to, baseball games.
This ticket is a revocable license subject to termination with denial of admission and subject to revocation and ejection at the Club’s discretion, without compensation, should the holder act in a disorderly manner or violate the Club’s rules and regulations. The ticket holder grants the Club and Club’s assigns irrevocable permission to use his or her voice, image, or likeness as a part of any live or recorded photograph, video display, broadcast or other transmission, reproduction, or depiction in any media now or hereafter existing of all or any part of the event or related events to which this ticket admits the holder. Game date and time is subject to change without notice. NO REFUNDS.
- NEW Rain Policy (Effective June 8. 2018): If a Barnstormers home game is rained out OR if there is a rain delay OR if it’s just raining during the game that you have tickets for and you decide to leave our new Umbrella (Rain Insurance) Policy allows you to exchange your ticket dated for that game at the Two Dudes Box Office at Clipper Magazine Stadium for a ticket of equal or lesser value for any other regular season game, based on availability. NO REFUNDS.
- Gates will open one (1) hour prior to each game.
- Plan holders may exchange tickets to any Sunday thru Wednesday game. All exchanges must be done at least one day prior to the original date in the plan. Plan holders will not be guaranteed the same seats on exchange dates.
- Children ages (4) and under sitting on a parent’s lap do not require a paid ticket. They will receive a “lap” ticket from the ticket taker when you enter the stadium. If an individual seat is needed, then the full price is applicable. Children ages (4) and under are free if they are sitting in the lawn.
- Everyone entering the stadium needs a ticket for admission. No exceptions.
- Courtesy of Penn State Children’s Hospital, youth, ages (12) and younger wearing an organized athletic uniform will receive free admittance for lawn seating based on availability. All such admissions require a ticket and are ONLY available on the day of the game on a first come, first serve basis.
- Any expired ticket may be exchanged at the box office for lawn seating, upon availability, for any Sunday thru Wednesday game.
- ATLANTIC LEAGUE rules prohibit food, beverages, and coolers from being brought into Clipper Magazine Stadium.
- CLIPPER MAGAZINE STADIUM IS A NON-SMOKING FACILITY.
- For the comfort and safety of all fans, the Lancaster Barnstormers reserve the right to inspect all bags and to prohibit backpacks, coolers, laser pointers, blow horns and other distracting noise-making devices, glass beverage containers, weapons, and any other items that could interfere with any fans enjoyment of the game.