Starting at 11:30am and continuing through the game:
- Health Expo on the Concourse!
- Kids’ activities, face painting, photos with mascots and more presented by Universal Kidz Klub
- Taekwondo and sparring demonstrations presented by Universal Martial Arts
- “Carnival” style workouts, fitness challenges and obstacle courses for adults and youth presented by Universal Training and Sports Performance
- Protein shake samples and helpful nutrition info presented by Café U and The Nutrition & Wellness Center at Universal Athletic Club
- Enter to win a FREE 3-Month Family Fitness Membership to Universal Athletic Club, and more!
11:45-12:15pm – BODYFLOW on the field:
- FREE to everyone! Join us for this energizing blend of Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi, led by a UAC Group Fitness Instructor Kelly Drexler.
- Enter the field at Section 26 to participate. It is recommend that you bring your yoga mat or a lawn blanket.
In between innings during the 1pm baseball game:
- Dance along with Universal Zumba instructors
After the Game:
- Kids Run the Bases presented by Domino’s Pizza
- Post-game kids catch on the field presented by Domino’s Pizza (Bring your own ball and glove!)